Accident Attorney Bryan W. Crews
Mr. Crews has over 24 years experience in litigation, with the majority of that experience devoted to personal injury. He has tried to verdict over 80 jury trials and in February, 2002, his client received the largest personal injury verdict in Central Florida when the firm's client received an award of $26,917,000.00!
Mr. Crews has handled or been involved in thousands of personal injury claims in all areas of personal injury practice. He has lectured to other accident attorneys on traumatic brain injuries, closed head injuries, insurance, trial strategies, and jury selection. He also lectured to The Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers on jury selection in product liability cases in Orlando and Palm Beach.
Mr. Crews is "AV" rated by Martindale Hubbell, the highest recognition given for legal abilities and ethics.
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Florida, 1983
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 1985
- Uninsured Motorist Claims, Florida Bar Association
- Proof of Mild Brain Damage, Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers
- Jury Selection in Product Liability Cases, Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers
- Lectured on Litigating Traumatic Brain Injury
- See Community and Charitable Involvement in the About Us Section for more information.
Read about our other Orlando accident attorneys